Thursday, December 17, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas



MERRY CHRISTMAS!




Every Christmas seems to get a little more exciting to me. The kid in me (yes Virginia, there is one in there) comes out and I have a good time. Everyone seems so nice during the Holidays. I wonder sometimes why people can’t be nice all year.
Claire has the house all decorated...she loves to do that. She still tells me that she will decorate if I will get the decorations down and then I remind her that they are down and in the garage. She goes out and locates something else to put in the house and is happy.
I have learned to appreciate the more humorous things that go on in our house.
Claire: “Do we have any new light bulbs?”
Me: “Yes.... Top left on the west wall of the pantry”
Claire” “I can’t find any”
Me: “ I will get it for you.......... Here it is”.
Claire: You didn’t tell me to look on THAT shelf”
Rocky is Claire's best buddy and she really loves that dog! I am thankful that she has him; takes a lot of pressure off me. As he grows up he is getting to be good dog, minds well, and knows where the doggie door is. Claire never moves without Rocky following her. They watch a lot of TV together.






We spent Monday decorating the outside of the house. No more lights on the roof! We turned out flag pole into a Christmas tree made from light strings. Boy does it stick way up there in the neighborhood but it is beautiful at night.

Life is good! MERRY CHRISTMAS

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Merry Christmas Grandpa and Grandma! Good ole Rocky! Love that picture! Miss you!

Grandma Jean said...

All I can say is that it's a good thing mom doesn't look at the blog. She would hate that picture.
I loved having Christmas with my mom and dad this year!