Monday, August 25, 2008

Got To Have a Summer Golf Fix

Michael came up and spent the weekend with us. He brought up a spare set of clubs for me to use. We got in 27 holes. I have never met a guy who has a set of Pings for his spare clubs before. He left them for me to use this summer. He also gave me a three wheel golf cart to take to St George. What a guy!!!
Grandma and I also played.....actually I played...Grandma drove. I love to play golf with Grandma as the driver.
Michael and Colby came up and we got in 18. I don’t get to see Colby nearly enough.
Josh is coming up from Tucson and spending Labor day weekend. He has to give me a stroke each hole on match play.....I’m going to clean his plough......again!

2 comments:

Wake Up With Flem! said...

Just wondering what the score of the golf game was?

Don Northern said...

Mike was about 13 years old the last time I beat him.