Monday, January 26, 2009

My Cow Paintings


Karen has first choice for this cow painting. She wants it to match the Black and white cow I painted for her. An old friend named Louise Beardon (Uof U 1954) took the one of the Herefords on the ranch so I only have this one cow painting left on the wall. Now if she doesn't act quickly it will be up for grabs......first come first served. It is 16x20, framed in the best of the old historic (meaning: about to fall down) wood fence from Karens back yard. It is a treasure waiting to be discovered.....a diamond in the rough..... a work of incomparable elegance.... and a damn good painting too.

1 comment:

Wake Up With Flem! said...

What an awesome father you are. To think of me first when it comes to your cow paintings makes me feel...well...just special! I'm just upset because you didn't check with me first before Louise took the other one! I'm sure it will cause severe stress and probably psychological problems for me the rest of my life. Know that you will have to bear the burden of that the rest of your life! Cow Stress Syndrome!!!! Therefore, I MUST have this one to survive! SOLD